Thursday, July 6, 2017

Rainbow Nerds

Joseph and his buddy Nolan were the only two kids in 4-G with summer birthdays, so they got to pick what kind of treat we brought in for their celebration.  Instead of cupcakes, cookies, or even ice cream, they opted for giant boxes of Rainbow Nerds and lemonade.  Yes, lots of parents at the school have a hard time believing I'm a pediatrician.

I only had to go to 5 stores to find enough boxes of Rainbow Nerds for the class of 24 kids.  But how cute is the label I made?!  Kids love everything with emojis.  I don't know if they even knew the little guy with glasses is a "nerd."





Joseph was very happy with how they turned out, an the kids were all excited about it!




Happy summer birthdays to Nolan and Joseph!


1 comment:

SYNIPS Synergy Institute Canada said...

Can I get friends like these too please? Loved the way they celebrated his birthday and made it so special. Keep it up guys!