Thursday, May 18, 2017

One Fish, Two Fish

For whatever reason, I decided I needed to learn how to cross-stitch this year.  Maybe I knew I wouldn't be able to quilt or bake for months during our renovation and I'd need something to keep me busy.  I bought this little kit for $1 at the craft store a year or two ago, but no time like the present!




What a great time to run out of blue thread, with only 4 rows left!  Luckily I had bought 2 kits, so I was able to finish this up without worrying about finding new thread to match.



I found a blue that was pretty darn close, so I used that and made the 2nd kit as well.  I think I bought two because I'm a Pisces, and that's my sign, two fish swimming in opposite directions.  One of our traits is that we're creative, go figure!




One fish, two fish, cross-stitch goldfish!

No comments: