I raided my scraps and found a lot of the original fabrics I used in her zoo quilt plus a few more that complimented them well, and decided on a sweet and simple 4" heart shaped block. The pillow front was quilted in one continuous line in a radiating square (kind of like spiral quilting). I've heard some kids have pulled off their initial which is only fused down, so I made sure to topstitch Chloe's C for security.
Completed pillow case, front and back, with zipper hidden under a coordinating flap. I though the XO backing fabric went perfectly with the hearts.
Chloe was SO excited to get her pillow. Apparently she's been asking her parents forever when I was going to make her one! She's all ready for the Tooth Fairy to visit!
Gosh, I'm realizing it's been forever since Joseph needed to use his, almost a year since he's lost a tooth.