Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Margarita Monday

I am pathetically far behind on updating our blog, but I need to forget about everything else for a moment and acknowledge one very important thing:

He's officially NINE.


Although the big party won't be until the weekend, yesterday was Joseph's actual birthday.  Brent took the day off and the two of them went out for a special breakfast at Steak & Egg, went to the movies to see The Secret Life of Pets, and then hit the pool in the afternoon, all while I was sadly stuck at work.    At least we all got to have a special dinner together.  No surprise that Joseph chose Mexican fare, but instead of his beloved Guapo's he went for Lauriol Plaza.  We are especially grateful that his birthday happened to fall on Margarita Monday (but I can't say I would have been disappointed with Sangria Tuesday or Mojito Wednesday!).





Feliz compleanos, my beautiful boy!


No comments: