Thursday, December 17, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things


What a gorgeous sight I happened upon as I came down the stairs the other night, finding our son in front of our freshly decorated tree with our cat perched on the chair above him.  Luckily my phone is generally glued to my hip, so I was able to capture the moment forever.

Surprisingly, Joseph had no interest in helping us pick out a tree this year.  We practically had to drag him along, but luckily we fell in love with literally the first tree we saw so it took all of 5 minutes.  But then he was so overly excited to decorate the tree that we could barely keep up with him throwing ornaments all over the place.  We still need to find that star for the top that I purchased last year and it will truly be a beauty.




No comments: