Monday, November 30, 2015

Miami Getaway

Once I decided I was going to meet my friend Lance in Las Vegas back in October, it took Brent all of about 2 minutes for start plotting a getaway of his own.  He and his brother, Glenn, decided to meet up and visit his best friend, Leonel, in Miami.







While it was all rainbow skylines, beautiful beaches, trendy restaurants, hip clubs, and champagne brunches for them (with a little bit of rain, poor babies), Joseph and I held our own back at home.  The poor guy had to sit in my office while I worked Saturday morning, but we shared plenty of other quality time together, including a lunch date at California Tortilla with double steak nachos, a sleepover in Daddy's room, and lots and lots of board games.



Joe Joe has also recently become enamored with soup (weird, but true), so when I asked what he wanted for dinner and he said chicken noodle soup, we made it together from scratch.



Aside from spending nearly every waking minute with Joseph, our baby Simon was also well cared for in Papa's absence.  I know he was enjoying Stephen Amell and Arrow even though he appears to be napping in my lap.


No comments: