Thursday, October 22, 2015

Party in a Box

My perfect little godson Will is already 6 years old!  His birthday party earlier this month could have been disastrous when his mom was sidelined with a serious case of pneumonia, but nothing can stop Missy when it comes to making her boys happy.  She packed up a Skylanders Trap Team "party in a box" (a term I think we coined back when I threw this surprise party for Missy on her 40th birthday), and her husband Matt and I took it from there.







Missy and I have thrown enough parties for me to know how she likes things, but I was still texting her pictures every 2 seconds to make sure she was happy with our set up in the party room at Flight Trampoline Park.  Then the kids went off to bounce their little heads off until it was time for pizza and cake.








Will seemed to have a fantastic time, so mission: accomplished by all!  






No comments: