Sunday, July 19, 2015

Splash Down!

Hello friends!  Sorry it's been so quiet for the Alton Boys lately.  Yesterday was Joseph's 8th birthday party, and oh my, did I spend every waking moment crafting away and neglecting everything else for the past several weeks.  I had started to post about some staycation activities, and one more was a visit to Splash Down water park in Manassas!  We brought along Benjamin and Chloe with their mom too.


They have a great lazy river and big pools with activity areas like the lily pad and log walks.








The boys particularly loved the variety of big slides.  The cannonball slides literally just shoot you out and dump you into the pool at the end!   But the 2 different 4-story slides in Pipeline Tower were the most fun, and we spent the majority of the day going up and down those countless times.  I'm still so happy I bought that waterproof camera to document times like these!

















No comments: