Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Got it Covered

When only one cookie is pictured on the cover of a Martha Stewart cookie cookbook, it must be good.  When the description of the cookie inside the book says "To say these are memorable is an understatement," you make them.  I've been desperately waiting for Fall to give them a try!




I already make just about the best chewy ginger cookies in the world around the holidays every year, but adding cocoa powder and chocolate chunks to something that's already good cannot be a bad thing, right?  Let's see what my #1 taste tester thinks.







An empty plate and that face covered in chocolate should give you an indication that they are worthy of their cover cookie status.  The recipe is a lot more time consuming than the ones I usually make, but I'm sure these cookies will find their way into regular rotation somehow.

No comments: