Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Salted Caramel Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Just under the wire, September's Cookie of the Month!  All I have to say is: Oh. My. Yes!!!  Make these cookies.  Like, NOW!  It's this recipe from Bakerella (originator of the cake pop!).  It's basically a riff on a chocolate chip cookie, but it is becoming clearer to me that everything in the world tastes better when you add salted caramel to it and sprinkle it with sea salt.





Joseph has decided they are the best cookies he's ever had.  Hasn't he said that every month?  But no, they are really, really good.  I'm sure they'd even be fine with just regular chocolate chips instead of the $13 box of Guittard chocolate discs from Williams-Sonoma.  It is imperative that I bake another batch immediately to see if that is true.

No comments: