Sunday, August 17, 2014

Upward and Onward

We snuck in Joseph's 7 years old check up right between his birthday party and vacation.  Luckily we've had a nice run of good health after a small rough patch of illnesses early in the winter.  He's currently 52 inches tall and weighs 85 pounds.  Scary that at 7 he's already half my weight, and if his height continues at this pace he's going to dwarf me.


There's a local photographer that does portraits of kids and pets who has generously provided pictures to decorate our office.  I'm so lucky to get to see my handsome boy a million times a day as I walk down the hall.  So funny to see him standing under his own photo!


One of the perks of my office building is that there is no shortage of places to get treats after a check up.  We skipped McDonald's and the toy store and opted for fro-yo.  Those places are reserved for when you get a shot ;)


No comments: