Thursday, May 29, 2014

Merry at Merrimack

Who wouldn't be merry when the pool is open for the summer!  We were so lucky to score a membership at Merrimack Pool a few years ago.  We must have spent half of Memorial Day Weekend there, and brought along many friends to share in the fun.





Joseph really impressed me by swimming from one end of the pool to the other without stopping multiple times!  He needs work on his technique, but it was still pretty awesome to see.  It's also much more relaxing to not have him hanging onto me the entire time since he can swim pretty well, and it helps that he's gown so much and can touch the bottom pretty easily now.



You know what I'm not so impressed with?  Instagram.  I mean, it's OK, but so far all I see are people posting pictures they then post on Facebook, so I get to see everything twice.  Maybe I'm not doing the social networking thing right?  Then again, Ben and Jerry's , as in the Ben and Jerry's , did like my ice cream snap.



No comments: