Friday, May 9, 2014

Appreciated

And so another Teacher Appreciation Week comes to an end.

And boy are they appreciated, very, very much!  They have worked tirelessly all year to make sure my guy succeeds in school, which at times I'm sure was no easy task.  As an incredibly grateful parent, who happens to also be the lead room parent for Joseph's class, I made sure our teachers knew just how special we think they are.  We'd sneak into the classroom and leave a bigger gift from the "Rockstar" class in the morning, and return with a smaller thought at the end of each day.  Here's just a small sampling of what I came up with.









I think I need a Pinterest page of my own ;)  While I was trying to crank out creative tags and labels with my print artist program, Joseph was crafting away to make special cards with his own thoughts for all his teachers.





The last one just about melts my heart: "Thank you for letting me learn to read."  And you wonder why I'm so appreciative?

No comments: