Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Natitude!

It's got to be a right of passage of some sort for every little boy, going to his first Major League Baseball game with his father.  And since we've had our very our team here for some time now, attending a Washington Nationals game was an absolute must on the DC bucket list.  We finally checked off both things on Sunday when we caught the Nationals v. Phillies game with Ethan and Mr. Steve at Nationals Park, which opened in 2008.




Luckily no one ran screaming from the Presidents of Unusual Size.


Brent scored us some awesome seats in section 104!




Me at a sporting event.  Really!!  It's not generally my thing, but I had a great time, and I know I might as well get used to it, raising a boy who loves sports.  We managed to stay through seven innings, and the Nats won, 11-2.  Even though JT's attention span barely lasted one inning, we've got Natitude!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a good sport Carl...Looks like we have a little athlete in D.C.. Miss y'all...hugs MiMi

Dana said...

Hi Guys,
I found your blog randomly. I am a 65 year old grandmother. I'm a retired school principal and now a Guardian ad Litem.
I started reading your blog from the beginning and cried. I am so glad that I have lived long enough to see to wonderful people like you to be able to be together and to be free to give so much love to two gorgeous little boys. I'm sure your path hasn't always been easy, but wow...what a spectacular journey. Thanks for being among us.