Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dive In!

There are many, many days where I wish I could do nothing but spend every single, solitary minute with my son.  I just don't want to miss anything.  Like, for example, when he recently decided for the first time that he was brave enough to go off the diving board into the deep end at our pool, while I was on my way back from a work conference.  I also missed the 100 more times he did it again that afternoon.  Luckily Brent snapped a few pics, as did one of Joseph's classmates' moms.  But still, it's not the same as being there yourself.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea JoeJoe.!!!...you DID IT!!!....love you MiMi

Jocie Z ROCK said...

Nice !!! Zara and jojo on the same timeline! Literally last week of pool being open she dared to try and Loved it! Is that a certain someone! Howz genie- ! Only a few weekends left! Boo hoo