Sunday, June 16, 2013

P-A-P-A

JT and I got a little crafty and made a special present for Papa to celebrate Father's Day this year.  A friend did a somewhat similar project with her kids last year and I thought it was just precious.


There were actually too many adorable pics to choose from, and even the "outtakes" were pretty darned cute.










It could not have been easier!  I bought these "wooden" (particle board?) letters at the craft store for about $1.50 each, pasted them with glue stick onto to the back of some scrapbooking paper, then used an X-acto knife to cut around the edges.  Voila!  Then I used a basic "Print Artist" program to make the collage, which I then printed and framed.  I actually bought 2 sets of letters to spell out P-A-P-A, so we have an extra set to do something even more creative with next year!




There's nothing that Joseph loves more than his Papa, and we had great fun working on this project together.  Hope we made it an extra special Father's Day for you, Brent!

No comments: