Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Perfect 10


With the arrival of Book 10, I am now officially up to date with printing out the Alton Boys blog!  Every time a sale came around at blog2print over the past year I'd order another few volumes until I was finally caught up.  It was a New Year's resolution, after all.  (Maybe it was even a resolution the year before that.)  Each book covers a 6 month interval from July to December or January to June.  It's just amazing to me that I've been blogging about our family for over 5 years now.  Almost every step of our adventure in life as a family is chronicled here, and now it's in print!




2 comments:

Leigh Walter said...

I love this idea and want to try and follow in your footsteps! Love reading your blog too - what a gorgeous family you are!

Nadeen said...

Luv it!! So cool!!