Thursday, October 11, 2012

Promises, Promises



I'm loving open house Tuesdays, when parents get to come into class for a glimpse into what's been happening in "K-R" (Kindergarten - Miss Rockwell).  SO lucky that Tuesday is one of my days off from work.  SO cute that all the students signed that list of promises! 

One recent Tuesday Brent and I both got to go and witness an exercise with the writing journal.  An image is projected onto the high-tech "Smart Board" for the kids to follow the lesson plan, in this case writing out the number 7, drawing a grid, and filling in the boxes with their choice of 7 objects.  It's quite compelling to see how kids learn these days!




1 comment:

Ashley Miller said...

Just catching up on my Blogger reading and I just wanted to say I love the new picture.