Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sk8er Boi

Thank you, Avril Levine, for that post title, and thank you, Joseph, for finally letting me use it!  I never thought I'd see the day, as Joseph has flat out refused to try ice skating every time I've offered.  But this time, when it was his friend Andrew's birthday party, he agreed!





.......And it lasted all of 10 minutes.  And he complained the whole time that it was too "slippy."  Even with the weird "walker" thingy.  So I was left to skate alone and socialize while he played in the lobby with Brent and the other kids who were over it in 10 minutes too.  How is he ever going to play hockey if he won't skate?!



Why is my kid always the one with his face right up in the guest of honor's birthday cake?

It seems that April is a crazy busy birthday month.  There was a party #4 last weekend, but we had to cancel at the last minute when Joseph came down with a fever.  However, there was one more very special party that we were able to attend recently.  Details to follow!

No comments: