Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fifty is Nifty (?)

 Here is a picture of me, my brother, and my sister celebrating somebody's 50th birthday last weekend.  Any guesses?


Well, you know it's not me, since you know I just turned 45.  I'm the baby of the family.  Always was and always will be!  My brother Paul is the middle child.  So there you go, my sister Toni was the guest of honor.  And her birthday is April Fool's Day.  


I'm not sure she was thrilled with the milestone, but we had a lovely weekend in New Jersey.  I'm always thrilled to see my teenage niece and nephew, it's always great seeing my Aunts and Uncles at family celebrations, and Joseph loves every minute he gets to spend with Grammy and Grandpa!


1 comment:

Nadeen said...

Great to c! :-). Your parents look great! And teenage niece and nephew?!! Omg time flies