Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Good Book

One of my resolutions for this year was to finally get around to printing this blog. There were a few false starts along the way, but I can now present to you "Alton Boys, THE BOOK!"



It is quite ridiculously easy with Shared Book if you're on Blogger or Wordpress - you just tell them the dates you want to print and pick a cover. I decided it would be more manageable (and affordable) to print a smaller book for every 6 month period. The 1st one is done, and the remainder are in the works!



Now I won't have to feel so terribly guilty that despite all my craftiness I still haven't gotten around to starting a baby book for Joseph. But almost every minute of that little boy's life is documented here, from the 1st time we saw him in the picture above when he was 2 days old up to the time he's looking at the book himself in the picture below over 4 years later.


(P.S. If you're just desperate for an idea for a holiday gift for me, Shared Book sells gift cards!)

2 comments:

Ashley Ketterling- Miller said...

That's a really cool idea!

Brenda*Nery said...

Great idea, I am making a book for my sister on Blurb.com. She just had her baby girl in July and she has not made a baby book for my niece. So I decided to make one from Sonogram ;) to baby being 5 months. It's just pics and captions.