Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dear Old Dad

Last week my Dad celebrated his 80th birthday! On Saturday we took a quick trip up to NJ to be there for the lovely birthday dinner Mom arranged at a local restaurant. My Dad is the greatest guy in the world!



In case you can't see the littlest member of our dinner party in the group photo, here he is all dressed up. Such a cutie!! Who doesn't love a toddler in a blazer?


That adorable little guy sure loves his Grandpa too. And cake. He loves Grandpa's birthday cake too.



Aside from the 1st photo, my niece Sami took over photography responsibilities for the night. She did a great job and made sure to gets pics of all the guests - Dad's siblings, my siblings, and our families, including our special guest Olga (Brent's mom) who was visiting from Louisiana.










What do you get a man who has everything and says he needs nothing? A case of red wine, which I like to call "the Italian fountain of youth."


Happy birthday, Dad! We all love you so much and hope we made it a special night for you!

1 comment:

This is me ♥ said...

Just looking at random blogs and your little boy is just so cute and the blazer so cute!