Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ka-CHOW!!

Joseph's best friend Jack had his birthday party today - a Disney "Cars" themed extravaganza, cohosted by his preschool friend Luke's family. The town of Radiator Springs was virtually recreated by Missy and Renee to such an amazing degree that I will forever fear that my parties will fall short. I always thought I could run with a theme, but this puts me to shame. Stellar!



The moonbounce would have been enough fun for everyone, but........


.....the kids could play in all the town's famous destinations. Check out :

Sally's Cozy Cone Motel


Luigi's Casa Della Tires

Lizzie's Curio Shop
(awesome signs and license plates!)

Flo's V-8 Cafe

Ramone's Paint & Body Art Store
("Cars" tattoos!!)

And the cake was absolutely perfect!
(Thankfully I wasn't asked to make it)


With all the excitement and distractions it was heartwarming to see these 2 best buds just hanging out together having their pizza on the front steps watching everything going on around them.

It was also wonderful to spend time with my 2nd family, the Santoro's, who are always there for their grandkids (even recovering from a broken hip!).


I have no doubt today was an absolute dream come true for Jack. Happy 4th birthday Jackie!!

No comments: