Wednesday, March 23, 2011

B Day



I guess, more technically, it's B's Day. Joe Joe and I spend a nice part of the afternoon doing this simple little craft. I got the clipart cupcake online, then I gave it my interpretation and Joseph ran with his. Then I asked him what he wanted to say to his Papa on this special day and wrote it in the card.

We also stopped at Georgetown Cupcake and Maggiano's Italian restaurant so we could buy at least half of what he listed. He let me know exactly which cupcake he wanted. Boy doesn't mess around.



In case you didn't catch how old Brent is today, Mr. The King is sporting Papa's number.


Hope you had a great B day, B!

3 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

Happy birthday,looks like you made some happy memories. I enjoyed my visit to your blog. hugs!

Nicole said...

Love your pictures and your blog. So Sweet!!!

Check out my blog if you get a chance and please let me know what you think!

-B- said...

Are you sure it's 43, he looked like 34! And you two looked abit alike.. :s Happy days for ya!