Friday, October 29, 2010

Ghoulicious

I haven't made Halloween cookies in far too many years. Like, 10 years, I think. There was no way another year was going by without them, especially since Joseph is in preschool. They're going to regret making me a room parent.


I baked up a family of friendly ghosts:


and a gaggle of goofy mummies:


as well as a pumpkin patch personalized for Joseph's preschool class and teachers:


All packaged up and ready for the Halloween party today:


But one little guy didn't quite make it....

2 comments:

Jocie Z ROCK said...

SERIOUSLY these cookies were phenomenal.. i should know since i begged zara to let me have a bite.. haha, she had no chance..i love your blog! Your pictures and wit are just exquisite!

mare said...

They look great!! I wish i can make cookies like this :)