Monday, October 25, 2010

500!

Crazy, but true: this is my 500th Alton Boys blog post! To think, something I started (begrudgingly) a little over 3 years ago just to be able to more easily share pictures of our baby boy has turned into one of my favorite pastimes. So on this momentous post I should share some of the most important pictures of said baby boy we've gotten recently, Joseph's 1st official school pictures.

They do 3 poses for each kid.
This is the one the photographer or school must like the most, since they gave us a little tote bag with this picture on it. Cute, but not crazy about the hunchback.


This is the one Joseph looks at and says, "Look, I broke my tooth." So clearly, not my favorite. And it makes him look like he's in 1st grade. I'm not ready for that yet!


This one is just perfect. Cute and goofy at the same time, just what a school portrait should be!


Should be a cinch to order some prints from the photographer.
But after 500 posts, am I ever going to get around to printing this blog?!?!
(Hey, has anyone tried yet? Let me know how you did it and if you liked it. Thanks!)

3 comments:

AUNTIE A said...

Congratulations on 500! Like others - I really appreciate the blog. I have seen Joseph grow before my eyes. Keep up the good work!

Hollie Reese said...

Wow! The big 500! I look forward to the next 500

Honey said...

Love love love your blog! Thanks for keeping me informed on the Alton Boys happenings!