Thursday, July 29, 2010

King George I

Just as we were losing power (for a day and a half, from the wind storms on Sunday) we were heading out to George's 1st birthday party. A Sesame Street celebration fit for a king!



Joseph is always excited to sing happy birthday. But seriously, what's up with this "too loud" thing? He's louder than anyone I know. Well, it seems that way.



And oh boy, that cake was delicious! Who cares what was underneath, but that was some of the best cream cheese frosting I've ever had. And it's from Costco! Guess I need to rethink all this baking from scratch I do.


George sure loves his frosting too! Smart boy. Happy birthday, George!

1 comment:

mimi said...

After being the birthday boy ...looks like JoeJoe has transitioned well..loud guest ..I can relate to that..love ya JoeJoe and miss you soooo much...love and hugs MiMi