Saturday, May 8, 2010

Family Dinner

Still catching up on last weekend's trip to Jersey! Mom arranged (and Dad treated) the family to a feast at a great Italian restaurant.


I'm sure most of you don't know this: Padrino means Godfather in Italian, and I just happen to be Padrino to the strapping young man in the middle there, my nephew Michael.



Joseph is instantly drawn to my niece Sami whenever he sees her, and they were thick as thieves all night.



Sami, in addition to helping watch and feed Joseph, and later give him a bath too, had a field day with my camera. She took this great picture of Joseph with Uncle Pauly, as well as an artsy photo of her Uncle Brent.



I don't get to see my wonderful nephew and niece nearly enough. It was so great to spend time together as a family!


Even if Michael generally refuses to smile for a picture.

No comments: