Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This year I resolve:

To take even more pictures than I already do. Is that even possible?! But look at these adorable pics from dinner at Missy and Matt's last weekend that they emailed to me. What a cute kid pile-up on Uncle Matt!



Dinner was officially to celebrate Missy's birthday, but Sabrina got a turn at the candles since she just turned 3. We had to relight them since Joseph just pushed his way right in and blew them out the 1st time!

But what do I really resolve?
1. To try to read at least a book a month for the whole year. I've let that pastime slide way too long. Reading is always the 1st thing to go when I'm busy, and it seems I'm always busy, so I'll just have to make the time.
2. To try at least 1 new recipe every week. I try a lot of new things, but nowhere near that many. I get stuck in too many ruts, and have so many great cookbooks to choose from!

What are your resolutions?

No comments: