Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Pour some sugar on me!"

On Sunday we were fortunate to attend (for the 3rd year in a row) Mallory and David's annual gingerbread house decorating party. I always thought I was a pro at entertaining, but I've never even contemplated trying to bake and construct more than 20 gingerbread houses while taking care of a 5 month old. You're amazing, Mallory!

I pretty much did my own house last year, but Joseph tried it out with us this year.




OK, you just know he has a mouthful of marshmallows in that last picture. In his excitement he punched down the front wall of the house, but being the lemons into lemonade kind of guys that we are, we sawed up that front wall and made it into a car for a snowman. I meant for it to be a garage, but Joseph told everyone it was a car in a tunnel.




I think there was more icing in him than on the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.