Tuesday, December 22, 2009

got milk?

We're leaving for Louisiana in the morning and won't be blogging for a short bit, so I thought I'd leave you with some yummy thoughts. It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't make a double batch of chewy ginger-molasses cookies - always a hit and most definitely expected at Brent's office party yearly.



And the quest to perfect the "cake ball" technique continues (as does my new love of food photography). Brent's office also got a batch of yellow cake/chocolate frosting combo rolled in milk chocolate to enjoy. The requests for the recipe keep coming!



See how much you can do during one nap if you're super organized?!


Hope y'all have a very merry Christmas! Will catch you up before the New Year.

3 comments:

Missy said...

YUM-O...and safe travels!! xo

Lance said...

so that's all it takes- organization ...humphh

Holly said...

Those look delicious! I recently had my first cake ball at a holiday party - so good. If you are looking for a good cooking blog with excellent mise en place and in-process photos, my personal fav is smittenkitchen. But yours are looking good!