Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat or Truck

Ready for some action!


This year's pumpkins - almost bailed on the carving this year, but managed to squeeze it in during his nap.



And off we go!


The 1st house our little boy ever actually trick-or-treated at.


Some of Joseph's friends: Luca as Thomas, and Ethan as another fire fighter.


There was a block party just a few streets over, so we all left bowls of candy on our doorsteps and headed over. We heard there was going to be a fire engine, and it was the perfect setting for our budding rescue heroes. The crew is so nice, and always let the kids climb all over the place.





And lastly, today something special arrived in the mail from Mimi.

video

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Your pumpkin carving skills amaze me. Joseph looked pretty cute. Did you let him eat all that candy?

Anonymous said...

I am guessing my eyeball was JoeJoe's first...I guess I should have sent two but I just wasn't sure how well eyeballs travel by mail....sent with love ...LOVe MiMi

Anonymous said...

yes the pumpkin carving was un believable...how did you do that...