Thursday, November 26, 2009

kWILLt

Poor little Will was already 6 weeks old before I was able to finish his quilt - or "kWILLt," as I should have named it, but the creative juices just weren't flowing at the time I made the label. The top was actually done before he was born, but I just couldn't find the time to finish up the rest.



The fabric on the back was the inspiration. Teddy bears and toile - couldn't pass it up. The rest I figured out along the way.



Jack and Joseph were really fighting over it when they saw it! But they did play nice and pretend to be asleep, and then let Will have a turn with his own present.



Joseph just loves "baby brudder" (as he calls him) to pieces. It's so sweet to see!


1 comment:

Missy said...

gorgeous kWILLt (love the name!), gorgeous boys...thanks again so much for this amazing keepsake gift. i can't wait to get a picture of both my boys with both of their uncle carl quilts and put it on the blog soon! love to you all and happy thanksgiving - xoxoxo