Thursday, October 15, 2009

"There's a front comin' in!"

I have heard this phrase a million and one times, since Brent and his brother Glenn are Weather Channel junkies.

We knew there was rain in the forecast for Saturday afternoon, but we were still able to spend the morning on the beach. Brent and Joseph were enjoying watching the waves crash.



Then the sky darkened, and you could literally see the front comin' in.




I don't know if I like these pictures or the sunset pictures better. They're all so amazing!


At least I can understand why no one else was on the beach now. But we didn't even get rained on.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Those pictures are fabulous....Now we know what a front actually looks like....and yes I have been hearing about them all my life...actually we are expecting one tomorrow , so when I look outside and see the sky I'll think of you Carl....love and hugs MiMI