Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An apple a day keeps the blogger away

I know, I know - I've been terrible about keeping up with posting recently. It's just been hard to find the time (and access to the computer) to blog as often as I want to. Joe Joe was sick, then I was working through the whole weekend, then we had a huge houseful of guests for a week, then we went out of town the next weekend...whew! But now here comes everything you've missed.



When I was home with our guests for lunch last week, Joseph and the other kids ate 1st. Then when I sat down to eat, Joseph came over and just swiped my apple. I thought he just wanted to carry it around and play with it since he had already eaten a huge meal, but little by little he kept gnawing away at it, until it was gone. I hadn't even taken the sticker off of it yet, but that was gone too! A little extra fiber never hurt anyone, I guess.

No comments: