Friday, May 22, 2009

This old man....

After writing the date a thousand times at work today I finally realized that today is the 20th anniversary of my college graduation. Yes folks, Boston College, class of 1989. Here's my senior year picture:


Remember, it was still the 80's, and big hair was not unusual. Plus I grew up in New Jersey. I had let my roommate pierce my ear freshman year.

And here I am on graduation day. You can't see the details, but I'm wearing plaid pants and Converse high-tops, and there's a cigarette in my hand. Classy! My oh my, times have changed!

4 comments:

Missy said...

absolutely fabulous!!! xo

mimi said...

How times have changed....more so how funny are those shoes ...Joe Joe is going to have so much fun with those old pics when he gets older....congrats...love ya Olga

The Houston's said...

I love the pictures!!

rosemaryl said...

I'm proud to say I was there with you that day and I thought the ensemble looked good too.