Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zoo Zoom

I'm pretty sure this post will wrap up all the vacation pics, finally! We spent the last day of our trip in New Orleans, and did something that I've wanted to do for years now - see the Audubon Zoo. It oddly closes at 4pm, and since we got there at 3:15, we had to zoom through in record time.




Joseph was so obviously excited, pointing at squealing when he saw each new animal. This zoo is really amazing - the animals are so close you can almost touch them!




Mimi came with us and spent the night so we could go out to dinner alone and she could take us to the airport. Oh, and spend time with her grandson too!


Guess you can't go to a zoo in Louisiana and not see a pelican (the state bird) and some alligators.



Getting ready for bed so Daddy and Papa can go out.


So that's it! Hope you enjoyed all the photo's from Mardi Gras.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Thank you guys for including me.....It was so much fun to see JoeJoe at the zoo..I just loved every moment I spent with my little or should I say big little grandson...love and hugs MiMi and Poppy