Tuesday, March 3, 2009

There goes my baby :(

We were having a really nice day and were running a few errands in the afternoon when my car just overheated without any warning. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration - I have a very smart car, and it told me it was overheating, and that I had better stop driving NOW! As I called for roadside assistance and worked out the details for how to get the car towed, Joseph just sat there like an angel and never made a peep. The engine was able to cool down enough for us to drive the rest of the way home.


As a reward for being such a good boy, Joseph got to see a big truck pull up in front of our house to haul my other baby away. His eyes were glued on the tow truck, and he just kept saying "ruck" over and over and pointing at it from the front door. He's really turning out to be "all boy."

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

Oh, I love all the posts!! You had me laughing so hard-especially the hepatitis comment! Philip is always amazed at the places my parents (and I) will enter just because it's got LA seafood!

mimi said...

Carl ..that is so funny ...but it isn't suppose to funny ,right...Although it did entertain JoeJoe for a while..love ya MiMi