Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Having a ball!

Yesterday I was feeling sick as a dog. I came down with "Strep throat," which I haven't had in ages, but the risk of catching it comes daily with the job I have. Joseph didn't seem too concerned that I was miserable, so I had to come up with ways to entertain him. Believe it or not, I actually broke down and let him watch 15 minutes of TV. The Wiggles. He went into a trance, and I knew I had to come up with something else, fast. Here we go:



Worked like a charm!

4 comments:

mimi said...

Carl, hope you feel better.Wish I lived close so I could help ..Of course you always seem to have things under control and have great ideas to keep JoeJoe busy. I love his little voice..it makes me miss him so much...can't wait till yall come to Houma next month. Love MiMi and Poppie

Alisa said...

We call the TV "the submission box" because it turns kids into zombies.

The Houston's said...

15 minutes? Oh no, his brain is fried!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you are such a mean daddy no
t.v. that was a life saver.
and look how my kids turned out.
just fine l.o.l. can't wait to
see you next month
love june