Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mimi of Mine

We were so lucky to have our Mimi come for a visit last week! You already saw pics from our trip to the aquarium, but there was so much more. She came bearing gifts - a wonderful musical book that immediately got Joe Joe rockin', and his new favorite toy, the "tiger tail-football," which he loves to catch and try to throw back.


She helped us so unbelievably much. She pretty much babysat nonstop while Brent worked and I went off to the dentist and meetings. She fed him almost every meal too. And then there's her video skills, which we've all seen by now....


It was also time for a trim, since Joseph's last haircut was when Mimi last visited for his birthday party in July.



And one last gift before she left for Louisiana - a webcam! Now we can see Mimi and Poppy whenever we want!


Thanks Mimi! We love you and miss you already!

1 comment:

mimi said...

Thanks you for making my visit so much fun. Brent and Carl you are so much fun and so sweet to me. I just love all of you so much and enjoyed all of the time I was able to spend with my beautiful grandson Joe Joe. Love Mi Mi