Friday, November 21, 2008

Do Re Me, Me, Me

The most amazing and unusual thing happened today: I had a "me" day.

I had off from work, yet our nanny was still scheduled to come. I hadn't scheduled a single other appointment as I normally would have on a free day like this. So today, I got to do whatever I wanted to do!
Brent brilliantly suggested I treat myself to a movie, and I saw what every other tween girl trapped in a 40 year old man's body would.


I was literally the only person in the theater! But hey, it was 11am on a Friday when most of the other girls are in school. And I loved it. I was also able to make it to the gym, do a little shopping, and hang out at Starbucks with an US Weekly and a white chocolate mocha.

And you're thinking: "That is so ____________!"
Fun?
Sad?
Gay? (It's OK, it totally is.)

So what would YOU do on a "You" day?

1 comment:

AUNTIE A said...

A "ME" day would either be shopping or having 100% control over the remote control!