Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Project Runway

I LOVE that show! Since we had no play date today, we had some time to kill, so "we" decided to have a little fashion show with some of the many birthday gifts Joseph got. Interesting to see how many different looks he can pull off.

The Prepster (compliments of Aunt Angie):
He's SO cute in this I could just eat him up, along with that cupcake!



The skate punk (courtesy of Lance 'n the Gang):
Yes, I know he looks like he's 5 years old!



The baller (from the Keller's, but my guess is Samantha did the shopping):
Conveniently coordinates with the net he got from the Pendleton's.



And of course, the LSU fanatic (any guesses who sent that?):


Remember: In fashion, one day you're in, and the next day, you're OUT!
Make it work!!!

5 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

I must go with the baller...you never know...he has the size to be an athlete!

AUNTIE A said...

I think no matter what he wears he is adorable. Just love those checker sneakers.

Lance said...

Clearly the skater look is the best- most relavent and in style. Heidi and Nina loved it! Micheal thought it was too old for him-but he's a little testy! And guest judge Tony Hawk said he nailed it!

Heidi Klum said...

Skater boy- you're in! And you have immunity for the next blog posting.

mimi said...

I've gotta go with the purple and gold. Go Tigers! L S U Love Mi Mi and Poppy