Saturday, April 19, 2008

Joseph at 9 months


Yesterday Joseph turned 9 months old! He is now 30 1/2 inches long and 26 pounds, 13 ounces. Yep, off the charts. Maybe we should have held onto those giant sandals - they might fit by the end of the summer.


He's still a wonderful baby, though he's become a fireball of energy, constantly on the go. Even though he's only crawled a short distance on his hands and knees, he's a speed demon with the military crawl, and makes a beeline for every houseplant, electrical cord, or unsuspecting cat he may spy. He also started clapping and waving recently, and can pull up to standing pretty well. And he's got 3 adorable little teeth!

As an aside, this is my 100th post!
I should make a Blogger logo cake and have a party. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to do this. I really love being able to share our lives with "y'all" so easily, and I love looking at your blogs too!

No comments: