Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bienvenidos a Miami

Last year, for my 40th birthday, we took a trip to London. This year, for Brent's, I was starting to plan a trip to Ireland. Or maybe Grand Cayman. But it turns out we can't get a passport for Joseph for a few more months, so we headed somewhere warm and friendly in the States.


Gee, can you guess what resort we stayed at?
We had taken him to the beach when he was a little over a month old, but this time JT was actually aware of it, and he was completely fascinated with the waves.




We also took a little road trip to Ft. Lauderdale, so we could visit "Auntie" Nadeen. We loved seeing her again, and Joseph especially loved playing with her necklace, and her cool coffee tables.



More from this trip to follow....

2 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Where do I begin? I am glad you are back! Brent...wow....enough said! Looks like you had a great trip and a great party! I can't wait to take my kids to the beach this summer.

mimi said...

Wow! I feel like I have been traveling. What a great trip and such wonderful memories for all of you. It was so good to see Tio and Nadeen. They look great and I know they were thrilled to see Little Joe Joe. How cool can a baby get with those sunglasses and all buffed up in his swim suit. I love the picture of Carl and Joe Joe. miss you and love you Mi Mi