Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Interesting: despite all the bells and whistles on this activity center, the thing Joseph is most fascinated by on it, as well as on all the other toys he has, is the darn tag......to the point where he is literally bending over backwards to get it.


Even more interesting: he has almost no desire to play with a "Taggie," an ingenious invention that is just a small blanket with tags sewn all the way around it. Perhaps that's too much of a good thing.


It's good to see his determination and willingness to "think outside the box" to get what he wants! What a smart cookie!

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

That is so funny! He is pretty flexible!

Lance said...

Call me Maleficent (you'll know when he watns to watch Sleeping Beauty) but I am boycotting this Christening! Sure-Glenn has been around for LIFE, and is actually catholic, and Missy is around on a regular basis---but I wanted it more! I will alwyas be his fairy godfather- even in the absence of being asked! He won't be able to get rid of me, just as Brent can't, and we know he's tried! Blessings anyhow (so the Southerners don't think I'm serious)

mimi said...

I think he is doing like Leyton. "touchdown". I did notice he loves tags, but he will get over it-- just a faze --he's a cutie--Love Mi Mi