Sunday, January 13, 2008

I owe you one, son.

Thanks to Joseph, I got a fabulous new car yesterday.
You see, Joseph is a big boy, and he barely fits in his infant car seat anymore. So we have to buy the enormous convertible car seat, which really doesn't fit well in a Honda Civic. Said Civic was already 8 years old, and Papa insisted we needed something bigger and much, much, much safer to transport our precious cargo.
I really just think cars are supposed to get you from A to B, but Brent thinks you should go from A to BMW, so that's where we wound up. And I now have the most gorgeous new BMW sports wagon I could have ever imagined.




This is me, unable to resist the urge to imitate Britney Spears during her interview with Matt Lauer: when asked why she would drive on the freeway with her infant son in her lap, she said "We're from Loiusiana. We're country."


No, no, baby, don't be scared. I'm from Jersey, so we're going to get you a car seat, I promise. But that will be the look on my face the 1st time you want to borrow the car keys.

4 comments:

AUNTIE A said...

Congratulations on the new set
of wheels - I am sure Joseph and
and you will travel many safe miles
in this new car!

Hollie Reese said...

Wow! Much cooler than my minivan!

The Thibodeaux's said...

Can't wait to ride in the wagon!! Did you get the new car seat yet?

The Houston's said...

Very nice!!! I love it!! And I love the Brittnie reference. Just don't shave your head!!