Sunday, December 9, 2007

Keeping up with the Joneses

Oh wait, I mean Houstons!
I thought blogging once a week was good, but Heidi is amazingly good at posting new things constantly, so here are some pics just to keep up!

Patient's mother: "So Dr. G., I was wondering what I should do if I wake up and find that my baby has rolled over in his sleep and is desperately trying to suffocate himself but cramming one of those waterproof sheet protectors up his nose."

Dr. G.: "Oh don't be ridiculous, that would never happen." ...unless it was my son, at which point I would freak out as much as you would! But then I would take a picture and share it with the world for a good laugh.


Looking cute as can be in a "Bumbo" chair, on loan from our neighbors.


Meeting "Auntie" Nadeen, who is also totally stylish in a cool hat, just like JT.

2 comments:

mimi said...

IT LOOKS LIKE JOSEPH IS GOING TO MAKE DR.BRENT AND DR.CARL BECOME EVEN BETTER DOCTORS---NOTHING LIKE HAVING KIDS TO SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE OUT THERE IN "PARENTHOOD"--IT CAN BE "SCARY" SOMETIMES BUT MOSTLY SO MUCH "FUN"--AUNTIE NADENE AND JOSEPH LOOK CUTE IN THEIR HATS--LOVE TO ALL --MI MI AND POPPY

The Houston's said...

I guess the more you love your kids, the more you post! KIDDING!!! You have to understand that Philip's been gone a lot lately so I fill my time with blogging!!