Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We had our 1st snow of the season last weekend, just to get us in the holiday spirit. I think we were more excited than Joseph was, because we know it's his 1st Christmas.



But then it all melted within 2 days, which is kinda good when you're going to pick out a tree. Again, I think we were a little more excited than he was.


But NOW we found something that excited HIM - the lights! (and I know he was more excited than me, because I get stuck with the job of putting them up every year.)


Hope you're all having as much fun decorating and getting ready for Christmas as we are!

5 comments:

mimi said...

I HAVE TO SAY I AM AS EXCITED AS YALL ARE ABOUT THE SNOW BUT MOST OF ALL ABOUT JOSEPH COMING TO LOUISIANA TO SHARE X-MAS WITH ALL OF US--I CAN'T PROMISE MORE SNOW BUT I CAN ALMOST GUARENTEE HUMIDITY ,FOG AND POSSIBLY A LITTLE COOL WEATHER-- WE ARE GETTING VERY EXCITED ABOUT JOSEPH'S FIRST X-MAS--LOVE YOU MI MI AND POPPY

Nadeen said...

WOW! JoJo's first snowfall! I cant believe I missed it by one week (thank goodness!) I miss those sweet smelling chubby cheeks of his! Luv Nadeen

Hollie Reese said...

That is great! I wish we could see some snow...I would just settle for some cold weather! He is still just as cute as can be. I love all the hats!

Honey said...

Wish ya'll could bring the snow this way! We are looking forward to meeting Joseph(what a cutie!) and being with ya'll next week. Merry Christmas! Susie

Lance said...

4 months since a picture of the cats!!! I imagine Jeffrey will be peeing in your bed any day now!
At least you didn't lay JT on the tree. Poor baby gets dropped on anything for a cute picture.
oh- he's looks adorable.