Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas, Phase 3

As if we hadn't celebrated enough, we wrapped things up on Christmas night with our own little special family time after flying back from Louisiana. Joseph was a rock star again on the plane, having slept the entire flight in my arms from take off to landing.


Yes, we do have stockings for the cats.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Especially if you are Lance.


And don't make fun of our jammies either.
Especially if you are Lance.


You have to admire his determination at tearing into those presents!

2 comments:

Lance said...

WELL! Now you've taken all the fun out of my reading this blog!!! Before children you're philosophy was "say as many hateful things as you can, and as fast as possible". I know because it was embroidered on a pillow. You bought it in the same store as those stockings! I LOVE YOU AND THAT BABY!!! (before calling me out- I was going to say you look like a pottery barn ad!)

Lance said...

and yes- I know there is a grammatical error in that post- You KNOW I don't proofread before sending!