Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bring it on!!

We are armed and ready for winter, so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


He looks like a big blue Pillsbury Doughboy!


This snowsuit was a gift from one of my patients who happens to also be a neighbor, because her son never wore it. The size range says "3-12 months." For a frame of reference, Joseph is about the average size for a 7-8 month old baby, and his hands reach the elbow area and feet are just at the top of the leg openings. Maybe he can wear it next winter!

4 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Ummm...this will be in English..I hope that is okay!
He is so funny in that! Can he move? I remember when Taylor was a baby and wore a snowsuit. Poor thing, his little arms stuck straight out the entire time!

Hollie Reese said...

Where did the other comment go that was in Spanish? Am I losing my mind?

Carl, Brent, & Joseph said...

The other comment was spam, in Portugese (I think), so I deleted it.

mimi said...

I WOULD SAY LITTLE JOSEPH IS READY FOR THE COLD WINTER DAYS IN WASHINGTON--I DON'T THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO PACK IT FOR HIS TRIP TO HOUMA FOR X-MAS--UNLESS YALL BRING THE SNOW WITH YOU FROM DC.--SO CUTE--LOVE YOU MII